We are committed to helping affluent families manage the complex and evolving needs of their wealth. Whether you are recently retired or have a growing business, we take a holistic approach to your overall financial well-being. Our clients and their families are at the heart of everything we do, every day.
We have helped clients across a range of needs and goals that include:
Pre-retirees and Retirees
You may have spent your working life accumulating wealth. Now you are getting ready to move to the next phase. This will involve a fundamental change in how you view and manage your wealth. While looking at ways to increase it, you are now also looking at ways to protect it to maintain your lifestyle and leave a legacy. The next stage of your life will be different.
▪ Retirement income planning
▪ Wealth transfer/legacy protection
▪ Wellness/medical/long term care
▪ Helping children/grandchildren
▪ Charitable tendencies
▪ Rate of withdrawal
▪ Independence issues
▪ Philanthropic affiliations
▪ Supporting parents/children
▪ Funding education
We are here to listen and help you look forward to a long and comfortable retirement.
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
We work with business owners and entrepreneurs who have spent years and even lifetimes building their business. Whether you are just starting out or have an established business, we can help you maintain your lifestyle now and throughout your retirement. Building wealth goes beyond running a strong balance sheet and showing profits each year. A key to enjoying the results of your hard work is to build wealth inside and outside your business.
▪ Insurance (health, life)
▪ Liability management/creditor protection
▪ Supplemental retirement planning
▪ Exit and succession planning
▪ Liquidity/access to cash
▪ Employee benefits
▪ Premature death or disability
▪ Asset Transfer
▪ Advanced tax strategies
▪ Concentrated wealth position
▪ Family trust
▪ Raising capital
▪ Personal health
As fellow business owners, we understand your needs and are here to help.
If you are an executive who has spent a good part of your life building a successful career, you may be surprised at how quickly the complexity of your tax bill, investment portfolio and compensation structure has grown. To help secure a robust future to help you live on your terms, there are several important factors to consider.
▪ Liability insurance
▪ Income splitting
▪ Credit lending
▪ Enhanced Retirement planning
▪ Asset protection
▪ Cash management
▪ CI and buy/sell agreements
▪ Estate planning/wealth transfer
▪ Deferred compensation
▪ Efficient income stream generation
▪ Spouse support/family needs
▪ Office expansion/business acquisition